I realized today that baby girl is not a snuggler. Scott says we shouldn't give up hope; that maybe we can turn her into one. I just hate it that she won't let me rock her and sing her to sleep!
On the other hand, maybe she won't be 7 and begging me to crawl into bed with her every night at bedtime. Oh wait. As inconvenient as that is, sometimes I really like it. Never mind. I'm still sad.
6 comments:
I was told that #4 child takes after #1 and #3. Good luck with that one. At least she's cute.(heehee)
She is so cute! They grow up too fast! I love the new family picture! When do you guys start school? We started last week.
LOVE the title pic of your family....beautiful! The kids are all so adorable and getting so big! Hope all is well with your family : )
She sure is adorable! Look at her in crawling mode! I hope she'll let you snuggle her at other times.
She is the cutest little thing. I enjoyed holding her during Sacrament today. I kep watching Luke look at her. He kep asking me questions wondering how old she was. I was amazed she didn't freak out when she saw you sitting there in front of her.
Grace is not a snuggler either. She didn't like rocking or singing much as a kid and don't even try to give her a longer than normal hug. She has since learned the value of snuggling in certain situations. She's still a crazy busy body most of the time though. Fortunately, Kyle loves to snuggle. My point is, don't give up hope, she may come around yet!
Post a Comment