Newest trick: saying "ba ba ba" and "da da da". She's got to learn to talk to keep up with the chatter around here. I wonder if she'll have voice immodulation syndrome like her brother.
That's a Kinghorn, all right! What a doll. As for the voice immodulaton syndrome, it seems to have affect several of the Larsen girls' kids. LOVE YOU ALL!
What an adorable little baby! I love the gabbering stage. If she's not already shouting in "velociraptor" style to hear her own sweet voice, then I'd say chances are good she'll steer clear of voice immodulation syndrome. Then again, maybe Nate can teach her how it's done....
I'm a Texan transplanted to California. I have 4 wonderful, adorable, exhausting kiddos and a handsome, thoughtful, fantastic husband. I love playing with the kids and wish I had more time to do it! Darned housework!
2 comments:
That's a Kinghorn, all right! What a doll. As for the voice immodulaton syndrome, it seems to have affect several of the Larsen girls' kids. LOVE YOU ALL!
Grandma L.
What an adorable little baby! I love the gabbering stage. If she's not already shouting in "velociraptor" style to hear her own sweet voice, then I'd say chances are good she'll steer clear of voice immodulation syndrome. Then again, maybe Nate can teach her how it's done....
Post a Comment