Summer is in full swing, so it's time for swimming lessons! I'm dying for my kids to learn how to swim for 2 reasons. First, water stresses me out with small children. Non-swimmers can slip under in a heartbeat and trying to keep track of 3 of them, plus an infant, is tough. Second, I would love to be able to play in the water with them. I love to swim and do silly tricks off the diving board and all that jazz. I'd like someone to join me.

The first day of swimming lessons always starts with smiles (and an example of why parents shouldn't cut their children's bangs at home. Which reminds me, Ava and Nate got together and decided she needed some bangs yesterday. Come to think of it, maybe that's what happened with this otherwise adorable little girl.)

And ends like this.

See? It's not just Nate.
So here are some photos. Let's begin with the littlest one, because she is so adorable. Here she does her Duane Johnson, aka "The Rock", impersonation. She hasn't even met her Aunt Julie yet, but she inherited her gift.
The first day of swimming lessons always starts with smiles (and an example of why parents shouldn't cut their children's bangs at home. Which reminds me, Ava and Nate got together and decided she needed some bangs yesterday. Come to think of it, maybe that's what happened with this otherwise adorable little girl.)
And ends like this.
See? It's not just Nate.
Except for Brenna who was ready to start swimming. She has been afraid of water since she was a baby, but that all ended this week. Look at her go!
At least one of the kids isn't screaming her head off! We'll call it a success.
4 comments:
i'm like you and stress out about water and little kiddos! ;)
Good luck with the lessons. Natalie will be starting hers after our vacation and I can already see her picture matching Ava's.
I was wondering how they were doing. I'm glad its going good so far.
Yea! I think we'll do that next summer. I wish the pools around here weren't so cold though. You'd think they would heat things up in Alaska! You've got some cute "fish" there!
Post a Comment