When you tell them they're getting a new baby brother or sister?
Nate remains blissfully oblivious.
Ava spends the next several days periodically smiling, telling me how happy she is about our new baby and patting my tummy.
And Brenna stands up on her chair in the middle of Primary (the church meeting for all the kids....about 60 of them) today and says she has an announcement: her mom is having a baby. I think every Primary teacher came up to Scott and I after church offering us congratulations and laughing at Brenna's bold and unusual approach.
So for those of you who didn't know, we have a January 16th due date for our little bean. We've had an ultrasound already and got to see a beautiful little heartbeat.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
How do 3 kids react?
Posted by Carrie at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations again!!!!
Crazy number 4!! Brave woman. Congrats
Yeah! We're due Dec. 28th. The only person Belen told was one of my visiting teachees and that's because we had to go for my ultrasound after our visit. I'm sure Belen's mouth and my belly will tell all very soon when we get to #4. I'm happy for you and your family.
Hooray for babies! We are so so so excited for you guys!!
Huge congratulations to you and your family! I love Brenna's announcement.
Yay for baby #4! Congrats! Hope all goes well for you.
HOLY CRAP!!! Way to go-4 chitlins. We need to talk!!
Post a Comment