I just had to share some images of what Nate did during the girls' soccer practices.
A family on Ava's team brought their golden retriever, Buddy, to a couple of practices. Nate adored him! This was his expression while chasing Buddy around.
I love my Nate, even if he exhausts me.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Nate at soccer practice
Posted by Carrie at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nate is getting to be such a big boy. What a cutie!
And good for little Ava to try soccer. I asked Natalie if she wanted to play on a team with one of the little boys in her Sunbeam class. She just looked at me and said " Can't I just do dance again?" I took that as a NO.
My fav picture is the one of him looking at the dog...how cute is that?!
Post a Comment