Tuesday, May 12, 2009

She's still doing it...

The sleeping-through-the-night thing. I feel.....how do I feel? I feel like I ought to be holding a baby! And I miss her.


She slept last night from 6pm until 8 am, then napped from 9:30 until 1:30. Another nap later in the afternoon and in bed a little after 7....you can see why I'd miss my baby. We've both been home all day and I've hardly seen her!


I suspected she was ready to sleep on her own in her crib when I kept setting her down for a minute and finding her like this:

I also like this picture because you can see how solid she is.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

She's just precious! I don't have any children of my own, but I am a teacher and babysitter. I miss the kids when I'm not with them!

danniellespackman said...

Yeah!!!!!! I'm so happy she is finally sleeping. She is a doll!