Friday, May 8, 2009

My little angel slept through the night!

From 9 pm until 6 am!!! None of my babies have slept through the night anywhere near this young, so I am truly stunned. I snuck into her room this morning at 5:30 to make sure she was still breathing and sure enough, she was fine. Oh yeah, she's sleeping in her crib now too. Our little "Gwenna" is no more, she's just Gwen now.

This is just so unexpected, I hardly know what to say. Except that add this to her sweet nature and general pleasantness and she is the best baby ever!

6 comments:

Texas Dimons said...

Woo Hoo!! Yeah for Gwen! Get lots of sleep...or just enjoy being able to stay up late on the computer!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!

Katrena said...

Oh happy day! A busy mom of four deserves a break every now and then. I guess she could always become Sleeping Beauty :)

Carianne said...

Yeah for you!!! I too panic if my kids sleep longer than normal (even my 7 yr old) and will sneak in to check on them as my heart is beating fast. What a relief to see their little backs rise from breathing and then I give myself the "you are such a paranoid dork" talk.

Company EIGHT said...

Wahoo! That is awesome!!!

Katie and Luke said...

Just in time for Mother's Day. Lucky mom!
But I hope she hasn't spoiled you by doing it more than 1-2 nights in a row. :)
I still wake up in the middle of the night and check to see if my boys are breathing when I check on them. (I have watched too many strange movies I guess)