I hate that at this point in pregnancy every time I call to chit chat with friends or family members their first question is, "where are you?" or, "have you had the baby?!" I feel bad for freaking them out or getting them needlessly excited, and frankly, I forget I'm 9 months pregnant and am always surprised when other people haven't. Although one would wonder how I forget when I'm carrying this load around all the time:
We are one week from my due date and there are no indications that anything is going to happen anytime soon. No contractions... in fact I feel great, all things considered. And I'm still teaching my spinning class, although I really hope that my Friday morning class is my last for a couple of months.
Now that the holidays are over I've been able to get things accomplished for the baby, which I'm so relieved about! Her clothes are washed and in her drawers, her cradle is ready to go, her new car seat (in pink, holy cute!) is here, and her bedroom is all set. Here is what it looks like.
Oh my gosh, I love this bedroom!!! I have had so much fun doing it. The crib sheet and curtains are toile, and if I wasn't married to a MAN I would have toile everywhere. Most of the decor is from Pottery Barn, but ordered off Ebay, so more affordable. What did people do before Ebay?!
On to another subject entirely, Nate and Ava love to help me cook. Here we are one Sunday evening, working on dinner. We all have our own little aprons that Gram makes for us and as you can see, more than adequate head protection is worn by all chefs under 3. What can I tell you? The boy loves to dress up.
9 comments:
You look so good!!! I was such a cow. And the room is adorable. What a lucky little girl.
You look GREAT! I didn't even know how far along you are and did not think so far. I wish I looked and felt that good when I was 9 months prego. I love the room. So cute! I love when my kids help with dinner too. Call me if you need me.
You look so good! I'm jealous. I love the way you decorated the room, it's gorgeous and amen about the toile! Good luck with everything and I hope this Friday is your last class for awhile too!
Don't call me ifyou need me...I am absolutely useless and terrible with pregnant women! Ha--Just kidding.
I am absolutely dying atthe fact that you are still teaching spin class at 9 months and I cannot even do it without that load in front. Its insanity. I am sure your little girl is going to repay youone day for those spin classes she had to go through!
You look fabulous! Be sure to bring a laptop to the hospital so you can blog as you're in labor to let us know all the details.
LOVE THAT ROOM! Forget the picture in the mirror I need a picture of you teaching the spin class. That is completely insane.
The room is super cute, and so are you by the way! Nate, adorable!
love the room! you look great too! good luck whenever you deliver!
My (hard) hat's off to Nate - many people overlook the potential physical dangers associated with food preparation. Love you all!
Grandma L
You look so good! I bet you are glad you haven't had the baby yet, I say the further away from Christmas you can get her the better! Congratulations on having another girl, I wasn't aware that was what it was, but I love her room!
Post a Comment