I just have to share a few pictures of our girl. We're sure enjoying her.
I didn't dare hope that the kids would react so well to a new baby, but they have been phenomenal. Even Nate, who has never liked his mommy holding another child, has been sweet and gentle with his sister. This is the first time he held Gwen when she was only a couple of days old. He was happy to snuggle her for about 5 minutes before he gave her up.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Gwen and the gang
Posted by Carrie at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Gwen definitely belongs to your family. She and Nate look a lot alike so far!
She is darling!! I love her pictures with her siblings---so sweet.
I wanna snuggle her! She is so precious. I love the pictures with her siblings. Precious!
You are very fortunate that none of your kids are putting a "For Sale" sign on her and wheeling her out to the street in her stroller. It looks like they adore her! And yes--she definitely looks like a Kinghorn...in case there was ever any doubt.
I hope you are feeling well! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
She is one lucky little sister to have all that wonderful attention!!
such sweet pictures! you can tell her brother and sisters love her! she is a lucky little girl.
COngrats Carrie! I am so excited for you guys? We just might have to hop in the car and come see her!
What beautiful pictures! You have definately captured the love that your children have for Gwen. I wish we could see her. I love those first few weeks of a babies life, they are so tender. I hope you are doing well.
She's beautiful. Who wouldn't be smitten with her.
She is a beautiful baby! I love the pic of Ava with her sister; I have one just like it of Lauren with Aiden.....it's one of my favorites!
Hope all is well ~
Post a Comment