Scott went up to see the girls after they'd gone to bed tonight and while giving hugs and kisses told them, "I love you and I would do anything to make you happy." Later he asked, "Do you remember what I told you?"
Girls: "You love us."
Scott: "And what else?"
Ava: "You'll do anything I say."
Oh dear. Maybe he should do some serious rephrasing until that one comes back to him the way he intended it to.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Reinterpretation
Posted by Carrie at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too funny! I pretty sure those girls will use it to their advantage.
Thats a nicer word than I would use for what Bubba does. I call it manipulation!
LOL.Just kidding...sort of.
Its funny how little ones seem to get away with this rather easily. My boys have this talent as well.
Post a Comment