The Saturday after Thanksgiving we gathered up the kiddos and headed to the park. Something to love about central California...it was the end of November and 60 degrees. My little Californians wore sweatshirts and sweaters, unlike my nephew from Utah who wore a t-shirt and shorts and he only has 1% body fat to keep him warm! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but that boy is skinny... I adore his little chicken legs.
Nate enjoyed climbing up the giant playground and sliding down the huge tube slide.
Then he made everyone but his mom nervous by hanging off stuff that 2 year old boys shouldn't. The fact that we haven't had an ER visit with him yet has convinced me that this boy is invincible. Did you ever see that movie "Unbreakable" with Bruce Willis? In 30 years we'll discover that Nate is actually a superhero.

Miss Ava, who was very busy playing with two little boys she met at the park. She makes new friends everywhere she goes, and always calls them that too. "Mom, my new friends and I are playing chase!"
And this is a new favorite picture of Brenna. It just looks like her to me.
Nate the Great climbing with Uncle Patrick:

And swinging with Aunt Julie:

And my gorgeous niece, Annie. She's got her mom's beautiful eyes:

Miss Ava, who was very busy playing with two little boys she met at the park. She makes new friends everywhere she goes, and always calls them that too. "Mom, my new friends and I are playing chase!"
Nate the Great climbing with Uncle Patrick:
And swinging with Aunt Julie:
And my gorgeous niece, Annie. She's got her mom's beautiful eyes:
4 comments:
I can't believe how big Nate is, and how good you look!!
Gotta love the california weather! Yeah you guys definatley have to go to yosemite it is so amazing!
You got some great pics of some super cute kids! I had so much fun playing (and snuggling)with Brenna, Ava, and Nate. Love you guys!
It is fun to see your family as well as Patrick and Julie on here. What a fun time it looks like :) As for your comment on my son Zack that he looks like my dad, my sister-in-law also really sees the resemblance! At least he finally got a grandson to look like him a little.
Post a Comment