Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas decorations

In case anyone's interested I thought I'd post our Christmas decorations. I bought a beautiful pre-lit tree this year that I love and a bunch of new ornaments too. I kept things pretty simple and I love it! Usually I'm feeling claustrophobic from all the Christmas "clutter" by now, but this year it feels just right.



A view of the whole "formal" living/dining area.


Nate showing off our new stockings. I have one more for the baby. By next Christmas I'll have our names on them. Clearly the mantle needs more color, but this too will have to wait for next year.


A view into the family room from the dining room.


And our other favorite Christmas decoration. Unfortunately it looks nothing like this now, but Nate found it highly delicious.

5 comments:

ben and nat said...

Looks so festive! HOpe you guys have a very merry christmas!

Katie and Luke said...

Hey Martha...you can come to my house next year and decorate my house! You did a beautiful job. I don't know if Ican do a fake tree though. There is something nice about being able to manhandle the tree and ripping the ornaments off the day after Christmas.....(and throwing the tree out the front door!) ;)

danniellespackman said...

Love the decorations!! Nate is not the only one with a weakness for gingerbread. We have couple of people in our house too.

Maddock Family said...

Darling Home!!!! IT looks great.

Anonymous said...

your house looks great! have a great christmas.