Round 2: Ava. She started at 4 am, so she's missing her first day of preschool! I'm so sad!
My brother and SIL and a couple of their friends stayed with us Sunday night and partied out with us for a good part of the day yesterday. Here's hoping we didn't share this with them! We sure enjoyed your visit!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
The puking continues...
Posted by Carrie at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh, no! That's no fun. Apparently Ava doesn't handle the party scene too well. Poor thing. I'm sure she's disappointed about missing preschool. Give her a hug and a kiss (probably on the forehead) from her Aunt Julie.
oh no!! hope she feels better soon.
Enzo has been puking since Monday night; he woke up about an hour after we put him to bed with vomit all over. We were up from 2 am to 4 am last night. I'm hoping I'll get to stop cleaning up barf and smelling like it soon.
Kea just started puking this morning, and apparently so did the Perry's. Gross. How long does this thing last??
I love having so many friends that we can share EVERYTHING! Luckily...my kids puke until their tummies are empty and then no more puking. The girls got it the worst. They have been in bed all day long. As much as I hated cleaning up the puke, today has been a wonderful day. I was able to get all of the house CLEAN and nobody was messing it up behind me cause they are all sleeping! :o)
My kids only puked for 6 or 7 hours, then a full day of recovery afterward with lots of laying around and not a lot of eating.
Lucky us we are all safe and not puking! We LOVED seeing you guys!! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment