Scott is making me watch the horrific Josh Groban segment on the Emmy's. I think Josh Groban is awful, just about as uncool as it gets and now I'm going to have to gnaw my wrists open because apparently this segment is never. going. to. end.
It just caps off a day that was not good. Let's just say I have hit the really grouchy, intolerant stage of pregnancy. Lucky me and everyone around me! Thanks to JoAnn for listening to me rant for 30 minutes this afternoon! You deserve a medal. Or at least a 32 oz. diet coke from Sonic!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
I am in hell.
Posted by Carrie at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I didn't even know you were prego!!! Congrats! Little Ava looked darling for her preschool! Ally is going this year too and I have been wondering why I didn't do this last year. It is so nice to just have the break! Hope all is well!!!! Oh and my vote is for a boy!
It sounds like Scott is lucky to be alive. He is still alive, right? :}
Scott IS still alive, and wondering why he doesn't get a Sonic beverage!
I'll pick up a 32 oz. Dr. Pepper for Scott while I'm getting my Diet Coke. Do I have to wait until Happy Hour????
lol!! that is crazy. I'm not a Groban fan, but not a hater either LOL
No, JoAnn, you both can have one for full price!
I completely understand.
Post a Comment