Holy cow! This is what I'm looking like at 23 weeks. At least my bum still looks small, because not much else does!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
A belly shot
Posted by Carrie at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brenna Ava Nate Gwen
Holy cow! This is what I'm looking like at 23 weeks. At least my bum still looks small, because not much else does!
Posted by Carrie at 10:24 PM
8 comments:
You look cute. :}
you look great! it is so hard to be pregnant! with adoption your you don't have a baby inside your but i've been stress eating so...gained wait :(. i can't even blame it on a little precious baby! :) just myself!
Thanks for the update! I miss not being with you!
I can beat that belly and I'm not pregnant! Could be the cupcakes I had for breakfast!
can i just take this moment to thank you for bringing back such fond memories of lunch lady land?? haha. I read your comment and cracked up because my dad and I were just talking about that song the other day while laughing hysterically about chris farley dancing! --wonderful
Anyway, I think you look pretty hot prego! Keep up the good work. You are going to have to change your blog title though...maybe the sexy/super six?? just a thought...
you look fabulous!!
Very cute. My belly still looks like that and my baby is 7 weeks.
That's it?! Doin' good, girl!
Post a Comment