We visited Lubbock during July and it was so nice to be home! I miss being 6 minutes from everything. I also miss Tex-Mex, Texas bbq, Texas Tech, and my parents (not necessarily in that order). How about some photo highlights?
I LOVE this shot of Nate! This is actually Brenna's new Texas Tech hat, but Nate confiscated it.
I wish I could remember what prompted this expression....
Brenna and her beloved Mona. There has been a lot of pining for this dog since we returned home. She's a great dog.
I love pictures of Scott and the kids. He's such a good dad.
A rare shot of all 5 of us! Everyone's a little exhausted after church.
4 comments:
how fun!! I was missing my parents when we moved and were 3hrs away. Now they moved where I am and live 2 miles from me.
Nate is so handsome! And Brenna and Ava are so beautiful!
Wow! Your family is beautiful! They are aging like a fine wine... let's talk soon prego!
Cute pictures! Wish I could have seen you when you were here! Can't believe how big Nate is!
Post a Comment