3 swimmers (sorry Gwen!)
4 nights a week
for 6 weeks
1 swim meet at the end
Easy peasy lemon squeezy! We loved the swim team this fall!
All the following pictures are from the swim meet and all were taken by Laura for three reasons. 1) I raced over to the meet following my Saturday morning spin class and did not remember my good camera, 2) Apparently Laura has become my personal photographer since I can't be bothered to take my own photos any more, and 3) I was too busy trying not to scream at all the idiot parents crowded around the pool at this meet to stop and take a photo. Not that I could have gotten any shots of my kids in action, due to the aforementioned idiot parents gathered poolside. My frustrations aside, the meet was great, the kids swam well, and they clearly had fun hanging out with their silly friends all day!
Swimming has become, by far, my favorite kid sport. Living where it's warm enough to swim outdoors well into October helps too!






0 comments:
Post a Comment