I was just looking through my photos and found some that I thought it would be a shame not to include here. A lot of these are from Disneyland. Can you tell I'm ready to go back? We can't go during the summer (not that I want to...too busy!) but our season passes are good to go again next week. My kids don't need to go to school, right?
Brenna apparently being hit on by a storm trooper.
Ava and me on my first ride down Splash Mountain.
Gwennie on Thunder Mountain railroad.
Self portraits at the end of the day.
Gwen ready to swim early this summer. Awesome, right?
This is how I keep the littles in line when we're at Sam's.
Gwen and her best friend Lila at the school garden at the end of the year open house.
At Brenna's softball practices the other kids would hunt for toads. There were plenty to find, including some pretty sizeable ones. I beg you to try to ignore my sweet daughter's insane looking hair.
First pool party of the summer.
Back to Disneyland with our storm trooper friends.
When checking on the kids before going to bed one night I found that Nate had climbed in with Gwen. I love how they're holding hands.
Some of our friends bought a boat and took us wake surfing and wake boarding.
I took a trip to L.A. with some of my best friends to celebrate Laura's birthday. We went to the temple, ate out, and hit the 3rd Street Promenade for some shopping. Katie, Lindsay, Kim, Atrena, me, Laura.
Gwen loves boots. Even to wear with nothing but a swimsuit before swimming lessons.
Nate digging into a dog at the Juicy Burger.
Ava and good friend and Disney buddy, Kea, at Disneyland.







0 comments:
Post a Comment