We had a great Halloween. Church trunk-or-treat on Friday night, trick-or-treating tonight. I'll spare you the details, except to say that I decided to spare the kids my usual 30 minute photo session and just snake a few pics before enjoying both evenings. The only problem: I think my best picture is this one:She hates this sweatshirt, but she starts shivering when it's 65 degrees so too bad!
Our little football player. I think people liked this costume best when they realized there was a girl in there:
Go Tech!
Go Tech!There's our happy boy! He liked being a puppy after all (after spending the last month protesting that he'd changed his mind and wanted to be a Clone Trooper):


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

5 comments:
cute!!! But where is your costume?? :)
Uh, we don't do that around here!
Why do none of those costume choices surprise me?! So cute!!
Love the costumes! Your kids are super cute and only you and Scott would have your oldest girl be in love with tech football that much!
So cute! Are those boxes of Frito-Lay chips I spy in the back of the Sequoia? Yum!
Post a Comment