Sunday, December 6, 2009

Recap

These are the events of the last few weeks in totally random order because I do not feel like messing with details tonight.

Ava helped bake her first batch of bread. For the record, it was my first batch too, although she contributed more than I did. Thank goodness we had someone on hand who knew what he was doing. The crescent rolls that she made turned out delicious (and beautiful, of course, since Ava was rolling them and everything must be beautiful when Ava is in charge).

Gwen exhausted herself enough to pass out face-down on the couch at 8:30 in the morning.
The pilgrims and Indians ate a wonderful feast together in their kindergarten classroom.

More exhaustion, leading to passing out upside down on the slide.The world's best baby continues to be a party and Ava is still a fabulous big sister.

We indulged in a wonderful Thanksgiving feast with my Mom and stepdad.

And last but not least, Nate turned 3 November 1st.

3 comments:

danniellespackman said...

Natey, Natey Natey Nate is 3!!! Where has the time gone? I love Ava asleep on the slide!

Anonymous said...

loved the slide picture! :) too funny.

Kristin said...

You are one step ahead of me on the bread! I'm glad you had family in town on Thanksgiving. Oh, and happy birthday to big nate