Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas vacation - a day at the park

Before the snow and wintry weather hit we enjoyed a lovely day at the park in Lubbock.


Gwen loves the swings

Nate posing while feeding the ducks and geese. There are 8 bazillion Canada geese here this winter.

Gwen, Ava and cousin Anna on the tire swing. We partied on this thing.

Brenna climbing in a cage thingy.

Ava and Anna

Here's an unrelated photo; just a shot of me and Ava at her class Christmas party the day before we left on our trip. Her class was adorable. They sang three Christmas songs complete with hand motions. There are few things more adorable than a classful of cute 5 year olds lisping their way through songs about "Thanta Clauth", including my own daughter. I guess I'm not so worried anymore that she still has a lisp!

2 comments:

Natalie Benavides said...

You have such a great looking family!
That Brenna is gonna break some hearts!
I hope everyone is feeling better after the Christmas outbreak!

Anonymous said...

hope your family is recovered. :)