I suspect she's trying to come up with a solution for the national deficit, but I can't be sure.
Today was fraught with meltdowns. Nate needed to be held and hated that Gwen needed to be fed at the same time. Brenna declared that I never have time for her anymore, that I'm always holding Gwen, and it's just not fair. The only person who has yet to manifest negative feelings toward the disruptiveness of a new baby is Ava. Ava LOVES Gwen. Adores her. It's completely precious and unexpected.

Here is Ava posing with Gwen and showing us her penny souvenir from Morro Bay.

In case you're not familiar with the "souvenir penny", you pay a machine 50 cents to smash your own penny and imprint it with a picture (this one of a seal). That, my friends, is one expensive penny. I wonder if Montel advertises them along with the Barack Obama commemorative coins.
Here is Ava posing with Gwen and showing us her penny souvenir from Morro Bay.
In case you're not familiar with the "souvenir penny", you pay a machine 50 cents to smash your own penny and imprint it with a picture (this one of a seal). That, my friends, is one expensive penny. I wonder if Montel advertises them along with the Barack Obama commemorative coins.
3 comments:
I remember when Samantha was born. I was freaked out adding #4 to the mix. I had all these dreams that Thomas would be her best buddy since he's only 22mo older than her. Well nope, Matthew and her developed and instant bond. They adore each other, to a fault even sometimes. It is cute to watch. Thomas is starting to like her now, but she'd rather have nothing to do with him.
I was wondering if the meltdowns would ever happen. Your adjustment to four seemed too good to be tru. That first picture of Gwen is ADORABLE!
Aww...sweet Ava.
Post a Comment