This recipe will only work for 2 year olds.
Step 1: climb on bathroom counter while mom is nursing the new baby.
Step 2: take a $22 bottle of Clinique foundation and dump it all over the counter.
Step 3: spread it all over the counter, sink, and self with mom's makeup brushes.
Step 4: enjoy!
Sorry, no pictures of this one. I should have taken some, but I was in a rush to get Ava to dance when he did this and later on was just anxious to get it cleaned up!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
"Cheap" Recipe for Fun
Posted by Carrie at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That sweet angel! Grandpa told him he could.
Do I dare identify myself?
Gotta love the Natester!
Don't you know you are supposed to handcuff or chain your child to the biggest object you can find when you're nursing?! My favorite was when Bubba would come jump on my back while I was trying to nurse. That was pleasant.
ooooo yikes. This is definately something I will not be ready for!! My sister was telling me a story about redressing Spencer 3 times before she could get out the door because of various accidents! Mess makers! Haha.
Oh, I'm sorry! It would have to be the most expensive item around!
Lovely! Gracie has yet to do anything that disastrous while I'm nursing. She usually takes the opportunity to sneak snacks from the pantry. What fun for you!
Sorry, the above note is me. I didn't realize I was signed in as Chris.
Oh, how I can sympathise! My two year old ripped open two packages of pudding and threw them all over the kitchen, a lot cheaper, but I was sweeping for days. He also dumped an entire bottle of baby magic on the carpet, not easy to get all the sudds out! I could go on and on, but I know how you feel!
i hope he at least had $22 worth of fun! :) i wish you had pictures of that.
Post a Comment