Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gwen's blessing

We blessed our sweet baby girl on March 1st. We took a few pictures before church, which she quickly grew tired of.











She wasn't any happier with taking pictures after church either. The events of the day interfered with her naps, and when Gwen is tired...stand back! Speaking of looking tired, check out her mom and dad:

Unfortunately I didn't get a shot of my family all dressed up after church, but here's a cute one of everyone later on. Scott, Grandpa Larsen, my brother Patrick and his wife Sarah, Grandma Larsen, and the kiddos. It was wonderful having so many family members with us for her special day. I love my family!

8 comments:

Kim Simpson said...

Her dress was so pretty. I love the second picture of you and her. So cute. I love blessing days. Family comes to visit and it all ends with some good food. Speaking of food....it is friday yet?

Cheri said...

Very sweet, it is so nice to get family together for such special occasions.

danniellespackman said...

I absolutely love her dress!! And you look amazing.

Sara said...

These are such great pictures! Gwen is so sweet - with her serene face and her grumpy face. What a beautiful blessing dress. And you look fabulous.

laura said...

You look incredible in these pictures- and Gwen really was beautiful in her dress. I can't believe how much bigger she seems to me than Lila. It's amazing what a couple of weeks will do.

Natalie Benavides said...

I LOVE your hair! It looks fabulous!

Kristin said...

That dress is so cute! What a fun day.

Julie said...

What great pictures! Gwen looks beautiful in her dress and I love the bow. You look great, too! That is a really cute family picture...
wish we could have been in it. Love you guys and miss you!