At her 2 month checkup this morning, Gwen weighed in at 13 lbs 2 oz and 24 inches long!!! That's the 95th percentile for both! I love her chubby belly and extra chin. Not so cute on adults, but adorable on her.

All that eating and growing makes a girl happy.

And exhausted.
6 comments:
Gwen and Grant must be on the same diet plan. At two months he weighed 14lb 3oz and was 24 1/2 inches. Now we are at 21 lbs. Everyday as I carry him around I think of all the calories I have to be burning, right?
Cute!! Can't wait to meet her! Start showing pictures!! :)
Hooray for chubby babies!
What cute baby chub!
Nice work mommy! Also, I'll respond to your last question soon. I've been trying to catch up on life and laundry since our trip and also get ready for family this weekend.
She is so cute. Love the no neck babies.
Post a Comment