I've been so good about keeping my camera stuff all in one place so it's easy to find and now I can't find my cord to upload pictures to the computer. I'm so frustrated!
Because you've got to see how cute Brenna is without her two front teeth! She lost the second one on Saturday and we are loving the accompanying lisp.
And we're also excited that our Mississippi Mama is no more! I posted before about the two protruding front teeth...well when the first one fell out that left: ONE protruding front tooth. And that, my friends, looked AWESOME! Scott and I would just look at her and get hysterical (Quietly, of course. We didn't want her to know we were laughing at her.) So now we just keep begging her to show us the gap.
Anyway, I'll find that camera cord shortly and post some photos. I took some pics of "the tooth" as well, but they didn't even begin to do it justice.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Where is that darn camera cord?!!!
Posted by Carrie at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I keep mine plugged into the back of the computer but then Samantha pulls it out and throws it behind the desk. My dd is on the verge of loosing her two top teeth. I'm just glad we took family pics already, now I don't care when they fall out.
Way to go brenna! Jaden just lost his first tooth last night. Finally!! So I know what you mean about the lisp. It's so funny but you can't laugh in front of them. HOw about the red raiders!Go Tech!Can't wait for the pictures.
Can you not put the memory card into a card reader on the PC? (Don't shoot me for asking a stupid question because you are probably rolling your eyes at me right now):)
I have a few cords, maybe one will work if you lose all hope! :)
you are killing me with the suspense! i can't wait to see her tooth free.
I super-love your background!!
Post a Comment