Sunday, November 16, 2008

Breakfast in bed

Scott was dragged out of bed by a hungry Nate this morning, while I snoozed in bed for another 30 minutes with Brenna and Ava snuggled up to me, playing quietly. I had just roused myself from slumber, feeling guilty for sleeping in, and begun to tell the girls that we needed to go downstairs for breakfast, when lo and behold, breakfast came to us! My sweet husband brought us a tray with cereal, juice and milk and we had the perfect Sunday morning meal, just us three girls! Brenna and Ava were so tickled, since it's pretty hard to score such luxury when you're a kid. That Scott....he's a keeper!

7 comments:

H and J in TX said...

Showing how much he loves you and the children are just one of the MANY reasons we love him, too!

Grandma and Grandpa L.

AmyPoll said...

How Sweet!!!

Natalie Benavides said...

awww how sweet! Have Scott give Ben a call!!! Haha

Anonymous said...

scott is the bomb!

Julie said...

How fun and special. I was thinking about you the other day when Aiden came bounding into bed with me and jumped all over me demanding that I get up, "How does Carrie get her girls to snuggle with her? How can I get some snuggle time with my kids?" Oh, well. I think it's a lost cause.

Maddock Family said...

Oh, what a good Dad!!! And I am sure you had a great day. How could anything be bad that started that way!

Anonymous said...

how sweet