Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in brief

I'll post more later, but let me just say that Thanksgiving was great! Two of my three siblings and their families came, along with my parents, so we had a full, crazy, chaotic house of fun! I didn't get to take a lot of pictures because I was either working on something (like the big meal or the neverending pile of dishes) or in recovery mode. But I did get some and there are a bunch more on my parents' camera that they'll send to me shortly.

My kids had a blast with aunts/uncles/cousins/grandparents to play with, but I didn't hear any complaints today when they woke up to a quiet house (everyone left early in the a.m.) The girls watched Underdog this afternoon and dragged their stuffed animals all over the house. Nate, Scott and I each took a nap (Holy cow! Thank goodness!)

So on we move to the Christmas festivities. The first order of business was putting our Christmas tree up tonight. Now I need to go rearrange ornaments so that it actually looks good!

4 comments:

Maddock Family said...

Fun Thanksgiving! Now on to more chaos....Christmas!

Anonymous said...

how fun!! I can't wait to host everyone at my house so I can have help with the kids and not have to go anywhere. We did host a small group but none of it was my family.

Julie said...

We sure had a good time! Thanks you guys! We love you all.

Anonymous said...

We love all y'all.