Friday, October 10, 2008

I miss my boys!

Scott took Nate with him on a business trip to Lubbock and I am without my baby boy for the first time (can this be right?) since he was born. They're experiencing some male bonding and partying out with Grandma and Grandpa. Meanwhile, the girls and I are doing our own bonding back here. Tonight we saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua, got dinner, strolled a local art fair, visited the book store and hit Cold Stone Creamery. So we're not exactly sitting home moping. I'll confess that it's easier to get out and about without a 2 year old in tow, but who needs easy? Who needs quiet? I need my Nate! I always miss Scott when he's gone too....less than 48 hours and they're home again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We understand; but we sure have enjoyed having them both here! He's such a cute little guy to have around - and Nate is really cute too.

Jess said...

Hey!! Glad you are getting out and about! That is fun gma and gpa are getting QT with the boys. How's the belly??

Anonymous said...

aww how sweet. Being away from my kids or even just one of them is so bitter sweet. I like the one on one time but I miss them too.

Katie and Luke said...

I bet he has never been more happy to see mama than last night! I hope they arrived home safely.

Maddock Family said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know that Geoff Johnson (Amy) passed away yesterday. SO SAD!!!!!! It is on her blog www.amarajohnson.blogspot.com. Hope you are doing well.
Love
Kim Maddock