Monday, October 27, 2008

Check out these chompers

I was so sad when Brenna's two front teeth started to get loose. I crossed my fingers that they'd stay put as long as possible. Well, click on the picture to enlarge it and get a load of these!



Her adult teeth aren't visible yet, but they are pushing her front baby teeth out so far that she has little buck teeth now and speaks with a lisp! I can't wait for these things to fall out....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think once they start loosing teeth they seem so grown up!

AmyPoll said...

Just look at it this way...she can sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" for the talent show this year!!! I love the pumpkin painting pictures...what a great idea...next time...outside???

Katie and Luke said...

I tried to open up the picture to get a closer look, but it wasn't happenin'!
Be sure to take lots of close up pictures so she appreciates her new teeth all the more! :)

danniellespackman said...

Wait to go Brenna!! Natalie will be so jealous!!!

ben and nat said...

yeah we are still waiting for jaden to even get a wiggly tooth? Happy Halloween ya'll!!