Monday, May 17, 2010

Matchbox car vs. Big Screen TV

The car wins.

For sale: 3 year old boy. Will entertain any offer.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no. Having recently been influenced by that exact TV to purchase our own HDTV (albeit much smaller in size), I choose not to bid at this time on the boy.

--- Wayne

Brooke said...

Oh! That sucks! I'd suggest keeping the boy and lots pictures of the tv so that when he ever asks for money you can tell him he's just paying the tv off, for the rest of his life. :) My mother-in-law had three boys in a row, which almost cost them their home owners insurance, maybe you and I should feel lucky! :)

Texas Dimons said...

2 words...That sucks!! Not covered by warranty, huh?!

Kristin said...

What a rough year for you and your three year old! I'm glad he survived.

danniellespackman said...

Oh my goodness!! If I didn't already have a handful of my own I might entertain the idea of taking him.

H and J in TX said...

I think actually the more appropriate question is, How much would you have to pay someone to take him off your hands. I'm thinking something like - (Mona's weighing in here) - a bazillion dog cookies.

larshannon said...

That one is a Mommy-needs-a-time-out-so-you-survive kind of things. Sorry. I've got a little one like that so the more the merrier. But only when the TV armoire is closed.

laura said...

Every man in America died a little that day. Bless you. and bless Scott.
Good think Nate is so cute.