The big man is wearing underpants full time now. Hurray for no more Pull-Ups! Monthly savings: $67.
And my latest giant money saver: our new Super WalMart opened just down the street! I went grocery shopping tonight and saved $30 over my regular grocery store's sale prices on the things I buy all the time like yogurt, milk, cereal, and bananas. $30 and this wasn't even a full-scale shopping trip! I hit the grocery store every 7-10 days, so a conservative savings estimate is $90 a month.
Total monthly savings: $257. I feel like we just got a pay raise!

8 comments:
Yay for no pullups and formula. I'm really looking forward to getting rid of diapers (in about 7 months).
There are lots of cute workout clothes to buy with an extra $257 a month. Just sayin' :)
HOORAY!!! I'm counting down the days until my babes are off formula, lol! I know it will feel like a pay raise!
Wow!! Sounds like you owe yourself a reward with all your new found dough!
Oh to have kids who actually wake-up at night if they need to pee. Then I would only have one diaper/pull-up size to buy instead of 3!
One day, one day, I'll get a raise too.
I guess I've lucked out b/c I've never even used one whole package of pullups on either child. I just put a diaper on Enzo at night since he regressed in that area and they are so much cheaper. How did you like the produce at Walmart? I've not checked out the food section and have checked out and parked by the garden center since I don't want to deal with the parking and lines. Way to go with all the savings. Very exciting!
So good to catch up with you the other day! Seriously, is a trip to Wal Mart worth the savings. Consider whats on the handle of that germ infested cart and what it will cost when you have to take Gwen to the doctor after she sucks on it....I guess that has always been my experience!
Holly, I have no wonderful United Supermarkets to go to around here. In Lubbock, WalMart was never worth it. Here, I hate even the "nice" grocery store, so why not? At least WM is cheap.
Post a Comment