Monday, January 25, 2010

One!

What better way to celebrate than with cake?
She is my daughter, folks, so she knew exactly what to do.
Except the whole hand thing was just an extra step. She's her father's daughter, so she's always looking to be more efficient.
Cream cheese icing....yum.

How can a year fly by so quickly?




8 comments:

Texas Dimons said...

I can't believe it's been a year!! She is soooo big!

danniellespackman said...

Holy smokes!! I thought she still had a few more months before the big day!
I prefer cream cheese icing too, Gwen.

Anonymous said...

a year already? crazy...

Kristin said...

That year went by way to fast. She is just too cute.

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday little Gwen!

Katrena said...

The BIG ONE, right? Carlin got weighed and measured today and she surprised me by still being past the 95% for height. I can't imagine how much higher Gwen is going to be above that curve :) Happy Birthday to your sweet baby girl!

Julie said...

You're so cute! We love you Gwen!!

larshannon said...

I love the picture of her eating off the table. I bet she keeps you guys in stitches.