Saturday, January 16, 2010

6.87 miles

That's how far I ran this morning, which is the farthest I have ever run in my life! I was hoping to make it my usual 4.5 mile trek, but I felt so good* I kept going. I guess I don't have to worry if I can finish that 10k next month that I am training for!



*Good is a relative term, of course.

11 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

WTG!!! That is awesome!

Cluff Chronicles said...

Congrats! I have never gone further than six miles, I am impressed.

danniellespackman said...

Way to GO!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome! you are my idol. :)

Natalie Benavides said...

Wow. Im impressed. You need to come back after I have my baby and be my trainer! haha.

Kristin said...

Holy Cow Carrie! That is about 6 times more than me. I'm seriously impressed.

Anonymous said...

Okay well I thought my 3 miles was good, you are making me look bad.

Jana

laura said...

Wow!!
I guess this is your way of telling me that your not going to wait for me on race day. Save me a water at the finish line.

Heather said...

I know what you mean! I always feel *good after a run! Great job! Hey by the way- Todd and I both really enjoyed your comments on our blog. We laughed a long time.

Anonymous said...

WTG!!

Julie said...

Yah-hoo! Great job!