Brenna Ava Nate Gwen
you could just chew on a wall? Tooth #4 is breaking the surface right now and #5 isn't far behind.
Poor baby... at least she found a nice wall that's not too tall :)
Poor sweet girl! She had Grant must be on the same wave link, only he prefers the molding around the doors and windows.
Good for Gwen for picking a wall to chew on. I will show this to Lila so she will go after a wall and leave my shoulder alone. The post of Nate- I laughed out loud. That post goes in the "do not show to my kids" file. They don't need any new ideas for creating more of a mess.
Drywall, yum! Well, a wall is better than Kyle's method of biting my shoulder and the occasional sneak attack bites on my toes.
Our drinking more beautiful when I get older I want to have a __cc also you have a beautiful family stay with hugs and God takes
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
5 comments:
Poor baby... at least she found a nice wall that's not too tall :)
Poor sweet girl! She had Grant must be on the same wave link, only he prefers the molding around the doors and windows.
Good for Gwen for picking a wall to chew on. I will show this to Lila so she will go after a wall and leave my shoulder alone.
The post of Nate- I laughed out loud. That post goes in the "do not show to my kids" file. They don't need any new ideas for creating more of a mess.
Drywall, yum! Well, a wall is better than Kyle's method of biting my shoulder and the occasional sneak attack bites on my toes.
Our drinking more beautiful when I get older I want to have a __cc also you have a beautiful family stay with hugs and God takes
Post a Comment