Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New pics of the kids





Here are just a few we've taken this week (it's Spring Break). It's hard to get ones of Nate b/c he a) won't hold still, b) lunges for the camera as soon as I pull it out, or c) makes the face you see in picture #1. By the way, anyone not in our neck of the woods ought to be jealous of the gorgeous weather we've been having. It was 74 degrees today with a gentle breeze. It is so nice! The kids have played outside for hours every day this week.


2 comments:

danniellespackman said...

Adorable pictures. Nate is growing up. I bet he misses Natalie getting in his face and repeating his name over and over.
PS New episodes of the office start next week. YEAH!!

Katrena said...

Maybe I'm crazy, but in the last picture Ava reminds me a little of Marilyn Monroe, in an innocent and good way though (and very cute!).