Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I got "tagged" by Holly

I'm up late (as usual), so I'll give this a try:

What you were doing 10 years ago?

I can hardly believe it's been so long, but 10 years ago I was planning my wedding, working part-time waiting tables at the Olive Garden, finishing up my junior year at Texas Tech, serving as president of the student chapter of the Financial Planning Association, and living with 3 LDS roommates in a POC apartment.

5 things on my to do list today

1. Workout (step class today!)
2. Make a hair appointment...I'm thinking of making a major change!
3. Obsess some more over window treatments and paint
4. Volunteer in Brenna's class
5. Take the girls to gymnastics

6 snacks I enjoy

1. Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches
2. chips and salsa
3. m&m's
4. popcorn
5. Dreyer's slow churned ice cream (it's reduced fat and calorie, so that makes it okay!)
6. cauliflower with homemade fat free ranch dip (my new favorite healthy snack, not that I choose it often enough)

3 bad habits

1. I stay up way too late
2. I bite my fingernails
3. I drink too much diet coke

If I were suddenly a billionaire...I'd buy a house in Lubbock and have a really great interior designer obsess over it for me. Then I'd get great season tickets to Tech football and basketball. And then I'd take the family on vacation to someplace wild....Africa, maybe?

5 places I've lived
1. Bakersfield, CA
2. Lubbock, TX
3. Des Moines, IA
4. Knoxville, TN
5. Omaha, NE

5 jobs I've had (have)
1. Mom to 3 of the cutest kids on earth
2. Spinning Instructor
3. editor/technical advisor for the International Foundation for Retirement Education
4. server at Olive Garden
5. unit secretary in the UMC emergency room

5 things people don't know about me
1. I voted for Ann Richards in my first gubernatorial election (Scott almost didn't marry me when he found this out!)
2. I still watch Saturday Night Live
3. I'm a feminist
4. I'm in love with Edward....if you don't know what I'm talking about, you haven't read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer yet!
5. I type 65 words per minute

Jenn and Sarah L, I want to see your answers next!

2 comments:

hmilne said...

Whoa, drinkng DC is not a bad habit, it;s a great strength! Thanks for playing along!
p.s since you are a feminist are you voting for Hillary?

Sarah Larsen said...

Umm am I Sarah L? haha