Arg!!!
I'm still not able to publish new pictures and my last post wouldn't allow me to break up the paragraphs, no matter how many times I went back and tried to put spaces in between them. Oh well. It's not me, I swear. I am by no means computer illiterate.
Anyway, these are some pictures I already had uploaded for an earlier draft. I'll try to get more on tomorrow, especially for all you grandparents out there....
As you can see, Nate quite enjoyed the carousel.
Here he is mesmerized as he watches Bear in the Big Blue House dancing on stage. He got up and danced, then had a couple of toddler fits when we wouldn't let him climb up the steps to the stage. Fortunately the room was full of toddlers and preschoolers, so his behavior was not out of line.
This is him laughing and jabbering about the birds he can see while we're up in the ferris wheel. Nate loves birds, or "peep peeps" as we tend to call them.
I'm still not able to publish more pictures. These are ones I'd already uploaded for an earlier draft, so I'll try again tomorrow, for all you anxious grandparents.
0 comments:
Post a Comment