of potty training. Things seemed to be going so well, until today when Gwen got creative with poop during her "nap" time. It took 30 minutes to clean the mess out of the carpet with our cleaner. Then another 20 minutes to clean the cleaner and the bathroom where I dumped all the water. Disgusting. I've played this game before with Nate. I know when a battle is lost.
As if that weren't enough, tonight when attempting to make it to the potty on time Gwen peed on my leg. On my leg, people, as I sat there on the floor trying to help her get her undies off. Like I said, I wash my hands of it. After today, my hands need a good sanitizing wash anyway.
3 comments:
I am so sorry, I've totally been there and it sucks! Good luck getting there eventually. I think I started potty training three different times with the twins, before either they or I didn't run away screaming within the first few hours. :) Good thing she's so cute, right?
no way, not again! your creative poop stories are the worst. i would be done too, i say let her wear diapers to kindergarten.
Oh, boy. That's really gross. I'd put a hold on it for awhile too. (And sanitize my hands every time I thought about it.)
Post a Comment