To summarize:
1. I turned 35. I'm no longer claiming 30 because really, who am I fooling?
2. Brenna turned 9. I guess I could upload pictures. Not tonight, though.
3. Brenna got braces. She was not excited but after the kids at school told her she looked good with them and/or were jealous of them, she feels much better.
4. Scott and I booked ourselves on a cruise with friends in May. We are seriously looking forward to that! As a result I've been swimsuit shopping, which is always a challenge to a woman's fragile ego. I curse the genetics that gave me short, "athletic" legs. There's no way to hide them in a swimsuit!
5. The kids are crazy, as always. I find myself repeating the same instructions 80 bazillion times until I'm just screaming like a mad woman for someone to actually listen to me. I think I need that cruise sooner rather than later. I love them, but every mother knows that feeling of being pushed to the limits of insanity by your dear sweet children.
6. I'm enjoying the Kindle Scott got me for my birthday. Instant access to the latest book I want to read is pretty hard not to like.
7. Brenna started softball. Ava's in gymnastics now in addition to dance. Both girls are taking piano. It feels like we've always got somewhere to be, and this is just with 2 kids participating in all this stuff. I shudder to think what the next few years will bring!
8. I got Nate registered for preschool. He's going to LOVE it.
2 comments:
I need a break! Wish I could go on a cruise with you! I don't even think swimsuit shopping would keep me away!!! Have a great time!!
Jealous of the cruise, completely sympathetic with the "athletic legs", I've got them too...
Post a Comment