Saturday, January 15, 2011

More December

It only took 4 years and lots of nurturing to get our 9 little Clementine oranges, but they were fabulous! I love our little orange tree.

All the families were invited to sit in on Ava's ballet class one day in December (a mixed blessing with 3 other kids along for the ride). At the end of class they performed to "Up On The Housetop", which brought back fond memories because that's the only song I remember from my brief stint in dance in the 2nd grade. My mom still gets hysterical thinking of how, *ahem*, graceful, my sister and I were when we performed our plies. Thankfully Ava is better than I was.


Just ignore those tiny mutant girls in the background. Your eyes do not deceive you; Ava is indeed 5 feet taller than they are.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful ballerina!!!