My current evening routine of catching up on all the Grey's Anatomy episodes I've never seen is really beginning to interfere with blogging.
So here's round one of what's been going down lately.
Up first is Spring Break, part one, our annual trip to the coast with Scott's work. We stayed in a wonderful hotel overlooking the ocean, and were welcomed with a lovely fruit tray and bottle of wine. I hope the maids enjoyed the bottle of wine we left for them!
Ava on our balcony enjoying some pineapple.
The people staying below us had a number of kids with them and shared a bubble wand with us. It was favorite. Notice how the young man can chase bubbles whilst keeping one hand on the goods.

Who knew bubbles were so much fun?


Our hotel was a flight of steps from Shell Beach, so we enjoyed the sun and sand three days in a row. My camera, however, only joined us for one of those since last year's trip to the beach is when my old one got ruined. That ended up working out fine because I got my lovely new camera, but said camera was well-protected to prevent that from happening to it. It's still my favorite toy. Brenna playing in the waves, with Scott and Gwen in the background (he's in the red shirt).
Nate still is not a huge fan of the icy cold Pacific water. He mostly sticks to the sand. I'm with him.

2 comments:
Those pictures are amazing. Your new camera is really working out well for you.
You can tell Ava that I'm universal also. But just with my blood.
Aint nothin like a man who can keep a handle on the goods.hehehe
Post a Comment