Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My little Romeo


You may have noticed in my previous post that Nate has decided he wants to marry me. It doesn't matter how many times I tell him that boys can't marry their moms, still he comes up with a way. This is how our conversation went today.

Nate: "I'm your husband because I'm going to marry you."
Me: "You know, boys can't marry their moms."
Nate: "Not me a boy! Me a dad! I'm going to marry you when I'm a dad."

See? Problem solved.

Apparently I'm not the only older woman he has a thing for. As we dropped Ava off at kindergarten this morning she was greeted by her teacher, as usual. Ava's teacher is a very outgoing woman with a beautiful smile and gorgeous dark curly hair. I would guess she's in her late 30's. Nate said,

"She is beautiful and so sweet. I'm going to kiss her when I am big."

How could she possibly resist?

5 comments:

H and J in TX said...

At least he's giving the world fair warning. Who could resist Nate's charm?

Grandpa L

wendy said...

Oh my, it's a little Patrick. Make sure you check behind the bleachers when he gets older. hehe

Anonymous said...

definitely a lady's man!

Cheri said...

Boy, you are in trouble! How cute is he though!

Cheri said...

BTW, that's sweet about Ava's ballet instructor. It's nice to be remembered!