At least with the blog. But my laundry is in great shape!
So we took a trip to Utah a couple of weekends ago, just the kids and I (work is always interfering with Scott's extracurricular activities.) It was a long 10 hour drive but the kids were awesome. We only stopped twice the entire way, and they were conscious the whole time! So much for getting in the car by 5:30 so they'd go back to sleep.
I got to visit with my totally cute sister, her adorable kids, and her extremely handy and very likeable husband (The guy is remodeling their house from roof to basement and doesn't act like an angry beast while working. It's impressive.) Plus my parents were there so it was a full-0n party! I made sure and brought my cameras, but was so obsessed with getting video that I neglected still photos. So I don't have many pictures to show for it.
This is Nate driving his cousin's awesome school bus toy. Nate is beginning to show a preference for cars. Or maybe it's just one of the words we can actually understand him say, so we assume that's what he's really thinking about all the time. Maybe the rest of the stuff we're not understanding are his thoughts on string theory...."Oh, sure. You've got to incorporate gravity."
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Slacking off...
Posted by Carrie at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment